Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's got one? or a EC36? i've got one on the way, the white/black crackle one, got it for 325 as well as a j-station, hard case, and some kind of nice midi cable from a bud of mine... hopefully gets here soon and i'll definately post pics... it needs work as far as i know but i've been wanting one of these for bout 2 years now... neck thru, 29 frets, came stock with active electronics, i think i'm gonna go with a Dimarzio X2N bridge and some kind of mini hum for the neck pup... gonna totally rewire it... and fit a ibanez edge tremelo in it, since it doesn't come with trem either...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have a Washburn ec29. It is a flame maple natural finish. This one has a Floyd rose copy trem on it and active electronics. I find the pickups on it really powerful, even more gain than the EMG pickups on my other guitars. I have never seen another natural finish ec29, so it seems to be quite rare. Everyone that I know who plays it wants to but it ....... no way! This one is staying with me, till the day i die. Great guitar. I use it for recording all the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts