Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the collab version of Wasted Years with Me, Scott and Johnny Lokke on vox. Johnny is da man with the voice!:woot:

I do the intro...Scott is on right channel, Me on the left & Scott plays the Solo.

Thanks "Scott and Johnny", it was fun doing this. Fun is what this is really all about!!

Johnny I hate to see you leave but good luck on your CD bro and come back to us soon.:icon_thum

·
Registered
299 Posts
*picks jaw back up* that sounds too good , who does the vocals again ?............. :bowdown: , man i wish i could sing that high and hit so perfectly,,, the guitars sounded great aswell. :icon_thum ,

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool guys :)
left ear seemed louder than the right ;)

but quality stuff :) Johnny on vox adds that superb metal authenticity

we'll soon have maidens entire catalogue lol ;)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
HOLY SHIOT..................the metal gods are throwing lightning bolts!! AWESOME fellas!! :icon_peac

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Johnny just blows my doors down!!! Scott and Riff melted the rest of my PC!!!!
Awesome awesome job!!! :rock:

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Man, this was sweeter than sweet!

Perfect guitar intro.
The harmonies are spot on and the guitar tones are top notch.
People, you are ready for the big time!
Vox is heavenly. High register and all... :thumb: I like the vibrato in the voice too.
Good effort in the solo, but some parts were out of key I think. (easy to criticize)
Very impressive general result.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Good job guys :thumb: Vocals and harmonies kick ass! Solo was off tune, but overall nice stuff :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Wow you guys tore this up!!..Exellente all around!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Guys this was scary good. The playing was top notch and Lokke makes me feel very....um what's the word?......mortal, lol. Great job, Lokke IS Metal!!!

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
VanMan2000 said:
Guys this was scary good. The playing was top notch and Lokke makes me feel very....um what's the word?......mortal, lol. Great job, Lokke IS Metal!!!
thanks alot Bob for your comments bud!:thumb:

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Good stuff guys! Been out of the loop over the weekend with a flu bug and just got back from seeing Malmsteen (no, I'm ok) so missed this one. Authentic sounding Maiden! Maybe we should go out round the world as like the BIGGEST Maiden tribute! 6 guitarists! And Johnny Lokke!!!!!!!

:thumb:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts