Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waylon Jennings- Live At Opryland 10/14/83 (Nashville, TN)

1. Don't You Think This Outlaw Bit's Done Got Out Of Hand
2. Clyde
3. Amanda
4. Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line
5. Lucille
6. Breaking Down
7. Theme From ‘The Dukes Of Hazzard' (Good OI‘ Boys)
8. Luckenbach, Texas (Back To The Basics Of Love)
9. Storms Never Last
10. The Conversation
11. Leave Them Boys Alone
12. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way
13. Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
14. I Ain't Living Long Like This
15. Hold On, I'm Coming
16. (I'm A) Ramblin' Man

Download Link
http://filefactory.com/file/5uktl81dyfz/Waylon%20Jennings-Live%20At%20Opryland%2010%3A14%3A83%20(Nashville%2C%20TN).zip

bootlegkingdom.blogspot.com

http://www.filefactory.com/refer/csiARkarBjpprpgr6tZriw==

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Thanks for posting a "new" show...at least it was one I didn't have in my collection. There are a couple of hard edits in between the tracks, and the last track (Rambin' Man), sounds like a duet between Jerry Reed and Waylon. Can anyone confirm ?

Oh, and by the way, do you happen to have any live shows by Don Williams or Randy Travis ? I'm sure they must be out there, but I'm having a hard time tracking any down.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting a "new" show...at least it was one I didn't have in my collection. There are a couple of hard edits in between the tracks, and the last track (Rambin' Man), sounds like a duet between Jerry Reed and Waylon. Can anyone confirm ?

Oh, and by the way, do you happen to have any live shows by Don Williams or Randy Travis ? I'm sure they must be out there, but I'm having a hard time tracking any down.
Randy Travis- 7/16/86 Live At music village
Don Williams- 5/26/82 Live at country club

let me know if either of those interest you and I post them sometime in the next week or so.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts