Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bride's name was Hope and the music and chorus sort of wrote themselves on this one. Had the groom's uncle, who is an old and dear friend, sing the lead vocal, add some acoustic guitar fills and write the second verse. We performed this as a guitar duo at the wedding, but this studio version has more production elements to it and we presented it on a CD as a wedding gift.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is awesoem, very beautiful, killa job!!:thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Beautiful song!!!....Just beautiful...Very emotional...Love it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice and good mix job.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hoohah said:
Great piece of art..your music paints a nice picture..a perfect fit for a wedding
Very kind words, hoohah, thanks — and thanks to you too Mach!

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
What a beautiful and touching song, bro!!!:icon_thum I'm sure Hope felt that this was the best wedding present that they received...unless someone gave them a house or something!!:D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sgstd said:
What a beautiful and touching song, bro!!!:icon_thum I'm sure Hope felt that this was the best wedding present that they received...unless someone gave them a house or something!!:D
Thanks for all the nice comments! The first time the bride and groom heard the song was at the wedding and everyone was getting emotional. I had a hard time keeping my composure while performing. :icon_redf

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
that was really nice .. the production value indeed was great and there was some nice touches .. i bet this would've been great as a duo as well ... would've been very intimate ... i'm sure it was very touching ..

a really great song as a whole :thumb:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Rid, Stig, Weldaar and Missy. The generous comments are really appreciated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts