Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well alittle groovy rockpiece.

I had a day or two off last month:toothless
Sat on my couch and enjoyed the low winthersun....got a bit lost in thought and just played along with this track, almost forgot that I was recording the damn thing...hehe bugger me!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
you might want to change the title and get rid of the extra...s (dots)

This signature checks for a filename with a dot dot sequence in the Content-Disposition header field of a HTTP

other than that
great stuff :)
i think the guitar could do with a little reverb to blend in with the track a bit more as it sounds a little harsh against the bt which seems to have reverb
around 1:16 is nice :)
i think some of the best playing can be achieved when not under that pressure to record ;) it happens more naturally that way which for this sort of track it has to lend itself to that sort of play

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...well I don't like reverb much when I play like this, plus I made it more in your face on purpose:D
I wanted it clear and out of the speakers.
As for the title...that is too late, cannot be changed after it has been posted..sorry.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
this is great again rid! It is refreshing to hear your playing over a more rock sounding backing. top stuff!

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is some great stuff RID....What a great way to spend a day or two off work getting lost...ha..ha. Killer job dude!!!!!

·
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys..most appreciated.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was just killa Rid, aweosme job!! :icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts