Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See This Thread Until we reach our goal of $1000 for the Disaster Relief Fund for Tsunami victims, Gold Memberships (who get access to the unlited BT forum) will be passed out for a minimum donation of $10 (normally $35). If you have already donated to this, drop me a PM and I will add you.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
This is a sweet deal and benefits a great cause. Anybody who's not a Gold or Platinum member should be jumping at this chance! Great idea Eric:thumb:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
It's truely generous Eric. Dude, your awesome to give so much of yourself to those who need it!!

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL.. it already is but there are a couple of other sticky threads up there so it will be in the top few posts depending on which gets bumped. :thumb:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for donating to the cause, you are now a Gold Member!

Please keep in mind that when I get the email from paypal that it does not include your username so you need to post or PM me that you've donated. :)

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Personal Message, you can click on someones name and you will see a link for it. It's a personalized message from you to them :)

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
SORRY. BUT BUMP. the tsunami survivors need all the help they can get. With 37 new members today why not give them a chance to give and get a killer deal on a gold membership.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Excellent idea mate - at this rate you should have reached the total before the weekend is out :thumb:

·
Registered
141 Posts
This is a great thing to do I just donated and I hope every penny helps. THank you for the kind gesture of gold membership as well.:icon_thum

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to make a donation. Should I do it thru the $10 donation button located in the subscription page? Please advice.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.