Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been away for awhile. Im going to get another pedal and i have no idea what to get... yet. So, i need suggestions and recommendations. I was thinking of getting a harmonist or a whammy pedal. my current setup is TS9 -> Wah (PW10) -> Distortion/overdrive. Opinions anyone?

oh yeah btw on a totally different topic, i performed at my high school prom just last thursday. My last minute band played alter bridge - open your eyes without any proper practice. We only ran through the whole song the day b4 and that was without a vocalist!!. So, in the end a girl had to sing the part. I did the solo and it came out quite ok. Kinda weird but everyone said we rocked.:werd: Will post the video soon. Thats sort of my first gig with my new formed band. Planning on going into demoing soon since some local record companies liked what they heard. hahah :shocked: . The thing is we have to dish out about $200 to record in a studio. I'll post a short demo once i get it mixed properly. Need to know how the response is world wide.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Out of the two choices i'd go for the wammy, you can have more fun with it and its a great tool to have at times. Personally i'd look into a chorus or delay pedal before the wammy because you can get much more use out of those than the wammy. Good luck on your recording experience!!! :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts