Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
hey thats pretty cool mate. I am just glad you didn't go looking for a rhyme for uranus :D

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
err, can someone tell me why people are deleting perfectly good lyrics? Mondola - I liked this and the construction of it. My lyrics are far less focused and you did a good job here and kept to your subject matter. I respect that. repost.

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I really like this! I can imagine it being a spoken word passage in a Hendrix/early Bowie wierd out moment. Thanks for putting it up. :)

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GuitarPlayingPJ said:
I could imagine it as a Punk Rock song :)
Spooky, PJ, because the guitar sound I can hear behind these lyrics has a grundgy sound to it. Then when this "chorus" has been sang, it would go into full on grundge mode.

Great minds and all that, eh ?

It's just a snippet of an idea that's always niggled at the back of my mind that I've never been able to grasp hold of firmly enough to bring into fruition, but there's a definite grundge vibe going on !

:thumb:

Porty, I can't imagine it as a spoken passage, but that's probably because I'm blinkered by all this bloody grundgy niggling that's going on in the back of mind !

"Oi ! Keep it down back there !!!!"

:rant:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mate, if that fuzzy riff in the back of my head would stay around long enough for me to pull to the front of my consciousness, then I would do ! But everytime I grasp for it, it just disappears !

:rant:

Plus, I can't get further than this, so I can't just sing this chorus over and over again can I ?

:scratch:

I need to spend a beer / whiskey / or something else influenced evening to see if I can break down those doubts that inhibit my creativity and see if I could actually finish this...

:thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Short and sweet....Loved it Mondy..:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts