Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some nice relaxing Mavin Gaye for ya. I did a vocal remove on this track and some splicing parts and well you'll see. Tryed to cover up some splices but oh well love the song and couldn't find a regular backing for it so here ya go! Off the original Quincy Jones hits Album.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Sling, this is one of my FAVORITE songs of all time. There's a guy, Grant Green Jr. - son of the blues legend, who plays around manhattan in a band called GGB and does the most soulful rendition of this tune. I love this man. Saving it for the cd player. Really well done, bro. Love the whole mix and feel. You rock man! :thumb:

:drunk::bowdown: :drunk:

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
I love this song!! I really dug your version!! One day, I would like to try vocals on this sucker because it has so much feel to it. I saw Todd Rundgren do this live and I was blown away. Hall and Oats also did a cover of it i believe....nothing beats Marvin though!! Great job Sling!!!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW THANKS to you all, until I joined this site I felt alone with my musical loves, but that has all changed, TYTYTY soooo much!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I love some Marvin...specially on a cold morning..warms you up quick..this was sooo beautifully done..Loved it SS:bowdown:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very nice indeed. :thumb:

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
I love this song as well

it's so well written .. and has some cool moments in it ...

your version was really nice too sling ... you always pick the coolest songs to do ! great stuff

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This is aweosem SS, killa job!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 20 Posts