Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some nice relaxing Mavin Gaye for ya. I did a vocal remove on this track and some splicing parts and well you'll see. Tryed to cover up some splices but oh well love the song and couldn't find a regular backing for it so here ya go! Off the original Quincy Jones hits Album.

· Napoleon Dynamite
4,511 Posts
Sling, this is one of my FAVORITE songs of all time. There's a guy, Grant Green Jr. - son of the blues legend, who plays around manhattan in a band called GGB and does the most soulful rendition of this tune. I love this man. Saving it for the cd player. Really well done, bro. Love the whole mix and feel. You rock man! :thumb:

:drunk::bowdown: :drunk:

· I am a meat popsicle
4,742 Posts
I love this song!! I really dug your version!! One day, I would like to try vocals on this sucker because it has so much feel to it. I saw Todd Rundgren do this live and I was blown away. Hall and Oats also did a cover of it i believe....nothing beats Marvin though!! Great job Sling!!!

· ~Free Will~
6,039 Posts
I love some Marvin...specially on a cold morning..warms you up quick..this was sooo beautifully done..Loved it SS:bowdown:

· excess to requirements
7,090 Posts
very nice indeed. :thumb:

· Registered
5,367 Posts
This is aweosem SS, killa job!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.