Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
I don't think it's very rare , but I've got an authentic "Darwins Ape" statue that was pictured on the rear cover of OU812 ! I think that's pretty cool !

· Registered
4,067 Posts
dude, you gotta post that guitar you built over here man. It's not memorabilia, but it's one of the coolest VH related things I've ever seen.

· 40 ain't bad
100 Posts
I've got a '82 tour shirt (my first show) that Mike signed during the sound check this summer. I gave it to him and he was like wow! Someones been around awhile. I caught a pick on the fly from Ed that night too. That was a great night. Front row center.

· Ear Candy Distributor
10,283 Posts
I got a white plec from the 1984 World Tour from Ed's fair hand! My mate won a competition from KERRANG! magazine to go and see his fave band anywhere in the world. He chose Journey in Japan but they split up! So he had to MAKE DO with Van Halen in Houston. :spank: Haven't seen it for years since I had the kids tho so God knows where it's kicking about!

· Registered
44 Posts
SuckaIn3Piece said:
dude, you gotta post that guitar you built over here man. It's not memorabilia, but it's one of the coolest VH related things I've ever seen.
Anything for you , bro !

· Registered
4,067 Posts
That is absolutely one of the coolest things I've ever seen. :thumb:

· Registered
18 Posts
vh_chick said:
I have a bunch of magazines and stuff from the 80s, but my favorite stuff is what I got this summer. I was in the Golden Rings in Grand Rapids, MI, and Mikey actually pressed a pick into my hand. That is my favorite piece. In Chicago (Rings again) he gave me his beer, and I still have the Solo cup! LOL There could be DNA on there, you never know. ;)

Shari

Over a year later from my original post in this thread, here are a couple things. Sammy signed my Balance CD. The red pick is the one Mikey gave me!

Shari

· Registered
60 Posts
Memorabilia

Nice stuffs in here, people. :irock:
I have some pieces that some members mentioned before.
Here a little list:

=VH= records on vynil until F.U.C.K. (Brazilian versions)
Van Halen II - American vynil version with inner sleeve
Women & Children First - Mexican vynil version (Las mujeres & los niños premero)
Fair Warning - Equatorian vynil version (iAviso importante! or something similar)
Van Halen 3 - box with guitar pick and pics

American 1984 pictures book
Japanese W&CF pictures book (tons of awesome pics) :Sylvia:
Some old posters from many brazilian magazines

Sorry, but I got no available pics at this moment... . :happysad:

· jazzy rock boy
500 Posts
hey, hey, does anybody have one of those handmade jobs from ebay that go for $25,000? i would love one of those... the only thing i got is a crap copy 5150 made from a squier strat and all of the vh cds... plus a 1971 quarter!

· Registered
60 Posts
Memorabilia

I forgot to mention; I got the "Van Halen 3" necklace. :thumb:

· Registered
69 Posts
vom halen said:
autographed wolfgang that was shipped to me from 5150 studios
How did you get that one?????:77:

· Registered
77 Posts
I have a set of strings from Eddie back in '79, that was a gift
Picks from Ed and Mike FUCK tour...I even have some of the yellow D'andrea picks that was from Ed's mic stand(i got these from walking across the stage in Minneapolis)
Sammy signed and wore my pimp hat from halloween '04 in Fargo

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.