Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Digitech Sound Community

Download Guitar3456's patches. If you dont have a midi cable, it takes forever to make the patches and you wont get them right if they use hypermodels, so its worth looking into one because you can instantly download them into your GNX, and you can also use Genedit to make your own patches alot faster than using the GNX.

If you dont have one, go to your local music store and get a Midi USB cable. I use Midisport Uno so all I have to do is plug it to the USB and it works. It costs around $20-$30 but its worth it. You can check it out at www.m-audio.com

Search the forums for his topics. His new plans to making all these patches is very interesting.

Btw, my name on that forum is Soup Eater, not that anyone cares. Now excuse me while I grab a slice of that cheesecake. :sssh:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also have a GNX 3. It was a little overwhelming at first, but after playing with it for a while it's awesome. I bought it because the 4 had just came out, so they cut the price on the 3. It was more in my price range but still had many of the same features.

I agree with Mojo, since guitar3456 came onto the Sound Community, it's gotten alot better. His patches are awesome. He also has a web site that has alot of info on the unit. As a matter of fact, his information helped me understand the unit much better. He is also doing some unbelievable things with the hypermodel function. Here is the link. http://www.mtprosound.com/MTPROPAGE1/Links.html

Schaf

·
excess to requirements
7,103 Posts
theupsguy said:
I haven't seen much about the GNX4 around here. Does anyone have one? Are they too expensive compared to other effects?
it does seem to be the case that when effects get more expensive less people buy them. I swear by my roland vg-88 but most people don't even know they exist. you'd think that any fx unit that has true polyphony effects would be held in high regard but it seems to be only the effect units that are cheap enough to be bought on an impulse purchase are the ones to get any support.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Goport said:
it does seem to be the case that when effects get more expensive less people buy them. I swear by my roland vg-88 but most people don't even know they exist. you'd think that any fx unit that has true polyphony effects would be held in high regard but it seems to be only the effect units that are cheap enough to be bought on an impulse purchase are the ones to get any support.
To all listening....... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why mine was $500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.