Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

who's da man:1) ME 2)flair

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Re: What\'s your weapon of choice?

I had to vote for my Peavey Wolfgang. I played a song recently, and I just couldn't get the feel right on my Kramer or Ibanez. Got the Wolfgang out of retirement (I was still pissed off with how she flirted like a little slut with wahwah
).

Anyway, we decided to put that event behind us, and move on. And we both remembered how good we were together....

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'll be the first to admit. I'm a die hard Kramer addict. They are my love and my passion in playing. BUT I'm so damn proud of the guitars I have built I had to vote for Customs. And please dont tell the walls full of Kramers here I didnt vote them.... It gets nasty when they all come after you at once..lol.
Keith

and thanks for voting guys.
VGB

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts

My Kramer is my main thing...shared with my Wolfgang!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts

wow...I must be the 1 vote for "Gibson" .....Go Les Paul Go!!!

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts

I love my Kramer and my Brian Moore and they will both be buried along side me to wake the dead in the next plateau!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts

Well,,i choose ibanez only bc thats the only guitar i have,,,lol...its my sexy beast,,,even though i neva touch it much..lol

·
Registered
479 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
stingx said:
I love my Kramer and my Brian Moore and they will both be buried along side me to wake the dead in the next plateau!

[/ QUOTE ]
I had my Jackson custom made for me, like stingx, I plan to be burried with it....no other axe i've touched since I got it even comes close

photo dosent do it justice

·
Registered
5,264 Posts

Kramer!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

washburn superstrat, yamaha superstrat

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts

i voted ibanez .. but only cause its all i have right now .. its a lower model RG .. im getting a fender stratocaster soon .. arctic white with 21 jumbo fret one peice maple neck and 3 alnico single coils with a 50's trem .. should be sweet . feel nice on the fingers for sure .. but ibanez is fine until that day arrives
. cool thread man

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts

I had to say EB/MM ... i tried a EVH model once and it blew me away .. after that i bought my silhouette which has served me as possibly the most versatile guitar ever ! i love it !

mines a bit of an earlier model of this one it has a floyd on it .. but still the vibe is there on this pic hehe

http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/specs/inst_silhspecial_big.html

oh yeah and mine is red so it goes faster !

1 - 20 of 119 Posts