Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a little tune me and dlynn did this week. i did the backing, the guitar and she did all the lyrics and wrote the main melody. danielle you should be proud of yourself for working so hard. thanks for collabing with me and being flexible. hope you guys enjoy the song. :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
First off...Matt you did a beautiful job with the bt...Had a romantic spanish guitar sound...Miss D great lyrics gf..and great job on the vox...:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was great, great job you two! :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
Thank you Miss Mandy and Jimmy! I am glad you both listened to it. I really love tha bt, don't you? Thanks for the kind remarks.

Matt thank you dear for asking me to sing on that for you. You did an amazing job with that one! I had a lot of fun with it. Thank you so much.

·
Lead Kazoo-ist
1,433 Posts
This sounds really great guys. The vocals sound terrific. I liked the effect and change to the vox around 2:00, fit really nicely. Matt, there's something about the energy in your playing that comes across so well. I find I settle in and get lost in your songs. It's an intangible quality that not everyone has, all the time... Big thumbs up for that. The performances always seem very soulful and from the heart. :thumb:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
This is very cool. I like the chorus and the singing is pretty strong throughout. the lofi section is great! Matt's aqcoustic guitar playing is always a pleasure to hear. Great stuff. :thumb:

·
Yeah, so what?
1,562 Posts
Well done you two :thumb: Nice to hear some pop songs once in a while, it gives you a fresh air.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks alot everybody. :) wigrocks i appreciate it. it wouldnt have been anything without danielle's help...im not much of a lyric writer...but i hope to get better at that too. :thumb:

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
MattM said:
thanks alot everybody. :) wigrocks i appreciate it. it wouldnt have been anything without danielle's help...im not much of a lyric writer...but i hope to get better at that too. :thumb:
:blush: thank you dear. It was my pleasure. As soon as I heard that that wonderful bt, I was in. :sap: You did a great job. I am glad you asked me to write something for you. Hopefully, we'll get another one out there sometime. I'm going to have you in bt production for the next year. lmao.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Matt's very cool to work with. This was his baby. I was just babysitting. lol.

·
I GARAWWWNTEE!!!!!
1,810 Posts
Real nice mellow groove Matt and Dlynn :D ......Awesome backer there Matt,as well as playing. and Dlynn, the vox fell right in beutifully on this...... had a Paula Cole feel to it for me....Kudos:thumb: :icon_peac

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Very nice. Like the movie "Serendipity" :thumb: I especially liked the part right before the guitar solo. Nice work the both of you :thumb:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Now that's a nice tune! Love that quick guitar intro.....and all the fills. That megaphone effect on the vox is a nice touch also. Great job guys:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Nice and poppy heh. Arranged quite well ...good guitar work, great job on lyrics and vox. Intro and section before lead was well done.

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
Thank you. :icon_redf I appreciate the comments. thank you for listening

·
Goddess of 101
606 Posts
Thank you Linda. I am happy you listened to it :D

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Sweet tune, soulful expressions on both singing and playing.

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
very cool, pop song. well arranged and it all was tastefully done!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts