Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before they had actual dates listed, one of the cities listed was Wilkes-Barre, PA. Now that the actual dates are listed, Wilkes-Baree isn't even on there! WTF? They better have not of cancelled it!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
That date may have just been speculation and was never confirmed too begin with. I know there was talks of two Philly shows, but it looks like they're only here once which i'm bummed about. Oh well, i'll stil make the trek too jersey

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Fuck me, 2 shows in one state and you guys are bitching? They aren't even showing up for fucking Texas yet, if at all!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ QUOTE ]
El_jalepeno said:
Fuck me, 2 shows in one state and you guys are bitching? They aren't even showing up for fucking Texas yet, if at all!

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't understand, dude. Hershey Stadium....um...sucks. The view is horrible in that stadium. I emailed Brad and asked about Wilkes-Barre. If they don't add that date, I'm ganna have to haul ass up to either Hershey or Phili. I'll get home at about 5:30 AM.

G

·
The Wilkes-Barre date was suppose to be 6/14. However, it was then realized that Aerosmith was playing on that date at the Ford Pavilion at Montage. If they can't for some reason play on the 15th, I'm told that they will be back around on the 2nd leg of their tour next winter. That's the information I received from Rock 107.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I got an email from the Wilkes-Barre Arena saying that it was cancelled. I figured it was because of Aerosmith playing at Montage which was actually what I was origianlly going to see. But the second leg of the tour is going to be next winter?
I didn't know that!

G

·
I don't know if it should be taken as Gospel, but that's what I was told by one of the Rock 107 DJ's. All we can do is hope. I got tix for the Hershey show - Row 52, Section D. That's what I get for waiting too long and holding out hope for the Wilkes-Barre show!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts