Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw someone had "tush" before on here, with the vocals!

That would be killer, if anyone could repost that or any other good zz top tunes. i know there is a request thread, but it seems to go un-noticed when i post there, not to mention zz top has killer guitar tones and ive finally nailed it (after looking for quite a long time and never really nailing it close) so it would be great.

also, "THE BALLAD OF CURTIS LOEW" by lynard skynard" would be great, it would give us guys who also play slide something to hack away at!

thanks alot guys

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
fishfartz said:
i know there is a request thread, but it seems to go un-noticed when i post there
That's simply because you're expecting your requests to be filled right away. There are tons of requests, and they all get noticed. Posting anywhere other than the request subforum is the equivalent of butting in line.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
POD GOD said:
That's simply because you're expecting your requests to be filled right away. There are tons of requests, and they all get noticed. Posting anywhere other than the request subforum is the equivalent of butting in line.

my bad, i didnt mean to but in line. but im not expecting them to get done immediatly. i have put a few requests in the request thread and waited a few months, meanwhile i see people making a request in a thread of thier own (like i did here) and it seems to get noticed, someone usually posts a track for them not long after the thread is made. this is the first time i "stepped out of line" to see if it might work.

it would be nice to have ballad of curtis loew for people who play slide, and tush with the vocals!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
fishfartz said:
my bad, i didnt mean to but in line. but im not expecting them to get done immediatly. i have put a few requests in the request thread and waited a few months, meanwhile i see people making a request in a thread of thier own (like i did here) and it seems to get noticed, someone usually posts a track for them not long after the thread is made. this is the first time i "stepped out of line" to see if it might work.

it would be nice to have ballad of curtis loew for people who play slide, and tush with the vocals!
Well now you're confusing me, lol. You're making it sound as if you've been waiting months for tracks. You only have 6 posts, I just read them all and the only other BT you requested was Red House in standard tuning which you requested 2 weeks ago:dunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
POD GOD said:
Well now you're confusing me, lol. You're making it sound as if you've been waiting months for tracks. You only have 6 posts, I just read them all and the only other BT you requested was Red House in standard tuning which you requested 2 weeks ago:dunno:
when i first joined i had another username, it was either fishfarts or fishfartz (with a z) and chilly willy but i am using just this 1 name now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts