Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Wow there are so many of em, off the top of my head two I think have the an awesome groove to em are The Full Bug and Up For Breakfast!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
So This Is Love?
Secrets
Seventh Seal
Feels So Good

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are great choices guys. I think my second and third choices would be Full Bug and Beautiful Girls. Just pure groove. I can't sit still when I hear any of them!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Full Bug
So this is Love
Best of Both Worlds..
Cheers all

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
So This Is Love? Always did it for me. Back when I was like 15 or so I bet my friend that there was no way in hell that he could listen to this song and not tap his foot to it. Sure as shit, I threw this song on and turned the volume up, and we were both sittin there groovin away. Great tune, with two kick ass solos, and Dave's voice is great on this one.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Excellent choice sucka! It begs the question: which album/ song has Dave's best vocals? I will start by saying that RWTD is my idea of his finest work! After that, I'd go with anything on Diver Down.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I'll agree with that. I was at work playin VH1 today and that song was really jivin with me today. I always felt Dave so much when he sang the chorus. Puss bands today don't have near that kind of raw emotion and feel. RWTD is a great choice mi amigo

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have to agree on that too, some of my favorite vocals were on RWTD. Also the lyrics are just perfect, cant get no better than that. Dave's best voice in my opinion was on WACF. My fav VH groove would have to be so this is love. I love that solo, one of my favorites of Eds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts