Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody a little something i just whipped up. had problems with my 3 month old fender deluxe amp. it started making squeeling noises after i put the lead down and had to do the ryth track on my vox ad15 :doh: .what would cause that?tubes?they are cheap grove tubes.anyway any comments welcome!

·
Registered
479 Posts
sounds great...always loved this tune....nicley done:icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was beautifuly done!!..This is a great tune..WTG hun!:icon_thum

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everybody this is the first time i used a backing track[that i modified]i usally make my songs completly myself but making drum tracks is a pain.so i thought i'd try it this way. i reposted my amp question on the "amps" section . :bannana_g

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Exlnt rendition!!!:icon_thum I'm a big Procol Harum fan!!!! Was fortunate enuff to see them live in the late 60's in a very small venue (200 person)!!!:woot: Even chatted briefly with Robin Trower!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sgstd thats cool ,i saw robin trower with frank marino and mahogany rush as my first concert 1979 which was [email protected]#ing awesome would have liked to have seen proco though

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Yeah...I saw Mahogany Rush in the early-mid 70's, also in a small venue. And I saw Trower about 3 years ago at the Hard Rock here in Vegas (1700 seats, I was 5th row). He's STILL "got it" !!!!!:jam:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts