Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my fave WhiteSnake tracks without any doubt!

Fool For Ya Lovin(4mb)

Big Thanks to Johnny Lokke again, he just ROCKS! ;)

track info:-
Vocals - JohnnyLokke
gtrs, mix & production - SLoB

hope you folks enjoy this classic :)

·
Ear Candy Distributor
10,268 Posts
Great stuff! All the early stuff by these guys rocked. I got to see Micky Moody every Sunday for two years in a band called Willy Finlayson and The Hurters...and it was free! They passed a big champagne bucket round at the end!

Great work guys...now get on with our Maiden cover Monsieur Lokke! :chucks: :icon_thum

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I myself love WS...Specially this song...Great job guys:thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
WOW...this smokes guys!!!:woot: Outstanding vocals and guitar work!!!!:bowdown: Really love this!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Ok...I've been listening to this non stop since I D/L'ed it!!!:woot: I just gotta tell ya again how much I love this cover!!! I haven't heard this song in YEARS!!!!! Awesome production guys!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
WS was awesome before they became pop video stars. Their albums were solid from side A to side B, and this is definitely one of their classics. You guys did an unbelieveable job. It's extremely professional and it's nice to hear another great singer here. I can't remember if Jon Sykes did the original guitar work from this WS album; you definitely nailed the guitar solo and guitar tones overall. You can hear the Deep Purple/Blackmore influence that Coverdale carried over to WS. GREAT SONG!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Fucking great!!! Send this to Steve Vai please - Just so he can see how it should have been done :lol: great playing and Fantastic Vox as always Johnny :thumb:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
OHHHHHH My fav song..... fantastic Johnny your vox are superb top of the league for me:bowdown: :bowdown: great guitar Slob top notch rendition:icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Registered
109 Posts
Really liked the fact that you cover the British version of the Song. Marvelous job and great take on the solo :icon_thum

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Wow Johnny...your outrageously good mate!! Slob, your definetly on fire here!!
Great and fantastic stuff!!!! Mighty impressive indeed!! :rock: :rock: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
what can i say , you guys have my vote for sure . Powerfull and gritty , this is just amazing , a winner ! :thumb:

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Awesome job guys! I'm gonna have to dig into my bag of tricks and get some White Snake shakin' out:thumb:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
many thanks all :)

big thanks to MR JohnnyLokke for adding the icing, this track has for me so many fond memories of the past :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts