Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Dont miss this show!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: ...i would go ten times if i could......he plays a little over 3 hours and pulls out some songs never done live before....see my pic thread if you havent

check his website for packages..i had the time of my life for $200..i would have paid $400

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its evening with. I saw your pictures before axeshredder, looks like you had an awesome time. To be honest, i wasnt looking forward to it extremely much last week when i ordered my ticket. But now i cant wait to go! Too bad its march 17...... :irk:

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
I found this on the web but I don't know if they are the final confirmed dates.

Joe Satriani dates are:

March 14, Brisbane, The Arena
March 16, Sydney, Enmore
March 18, Melbourne, Forum
March 20, Adelaide, Thebarton
March 22, Perth, Metro

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
i was just about to ask if you could get in .. cause the perth one looks to be over 18's ..

but yeah i'm definately gonna try my best to go !

specially after i missed out on the sting concert :mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Will be in sydney march 16 and cant wait
Sucks how we cant get the premium ticket packages though
Woul d have been so awsome to meet and greet with satch. Just have to take what we can get i guess. Saw him last visit also. Awsome as ever and just cant wait for this one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey thanx axe shredder, man that would be so awsome. have to sus out the venue as to where the doors are then. thanx for the heads up. Still sucks that we dont get the opportunity to do the full premium deal though
would be so awsome.
cheers
chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Doubt they will allow cameras inside the theatre. IM keen be right up front so woul dbe very hard to sneak in and take shots if not allowed. Doesnt that suck. Pics of Joe live. Second best to meeting him. !!!

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
dude their not strict...i took pics of Joe the whole show from first row right in front of him (no one said a word)....dont use the flash and dont take any pics during the first 2 songs.....youll be sorry if you see the guy next to you taking pics the whole show...just be cool.....youll be warned if theres an issue with it.....everyone around me was passing me business cards with email adresses for the pics....enjoy the show Bro

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The place where im seeing joe (enmore theatre, sydney) have a strict no cameras rule. When i saw steve vai there they didnt allow cameras (venues policy, not the artist). But you can sneak them in and not use flash i guess. :jam:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah thats like most places round oz the no camera rule. Have snuck them in b4 but would be hard to take shots from front row and not get seen though (hoping i get in front row of course lol) cant hurt i guess to take a disposable and see what happens. I did that for metallica and smashed the flash out so it wouldnt go off. We were in seats on side. Got some not bad pics though. Give it a try i guess.

going to be so awsome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts