Quite simple and for me interresting question here,
Who would have the most gear here?
and pictures would be nice :D

Anyone wanna do a battle sometime ? just page me or msn or whatever

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ow come on, this should be thé ultimate "cream-your-pants-gear" thread...
show them show them show them ! pleaaase

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
thats damn impressive axe and i am jealous indeed . but truth be told your mighty collection is dwarfed by a select group on here that i have seen . some dudes are crazy lol .. have a mountain of guitars easily past 20 . and a whole world of amps .... i'd probably say on this site that Danzi has the biggest collection of guitar gear .. but hes a pro and has the money for it so its not a surprise .. but if i had a collection like yours axe i would be a happy chappy indeed bro lol .

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
oh yes...im am surely not the gear head around here, but i love everything i have and really dont want anything but the chrome js in my avatar...lol We have a few guitar shop boys around here the surely would make what i have look like the corner of their gear room

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Chrome Boy WTF??? I though you were going to get an RG also.:D:D:D

I have enough gear to get by....buy nothing like Danzi, VB or many others. I just don't have the room for a bunch of amps.....but my Vetta has a bunch of them in it.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
VHfanOU812 said:
Chrome Boy WTF??? I though you were going to get an RG also.:D:D:D

I have enough gear to get by....buy nothing like Danzi, VB or many others. I just don't have the room for a bunch of amps.....but my Vetta has a bunch of them in it.
i9m still gonna get an rg or an upgrade on my js...havent decided and theres no rush but now with this zep thing, i may have to think about a les paul

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
I have sold all my crap.....would not know where I should keep it??
Much less get time to use it :wtf:
I have three guitars now...instead of about 20 or more...lol alone changing strings was a nightmare ;)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Here's mine, not a lot of guitars, but one heck of a stack-o-amps!

My Rig

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice gear there, ever counted howmuch it would cost?
I only have "2" electrics ( one i play) and '2' acoustics (one without strings, too lazy)

but when i get a job and sell my pedals im thinking of buying 2 new guitars and a small rack maybe

this is what i had in mind : Ibanez rg 1527, jackson ke3, behringer v-amp, and a cab, possible Peavey 212j, anyone know this cab ?

( ps ,I still wanna battle someone)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think in amount Wietse is the winner, but in terms of ' I would prefer having ... " i would have to chose Yet Another One, every guitar on those pics i would like to have

1 - 20 of 29 Posts