Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Zeppelin medley I thought up for my band, and I thought it turned out well. I think we did pretty good for our first attempt live. It's just an audience recording, but it sounds soundboard to me. You =VH= guys may like the guitar sound. :thumb: Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
WOW!!! anything do do with ZEPP i love this was great thanks for sharing this i have seen most zepp cover bands and this sounds fantastic , where ya from :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Naw..he's got a point. He is a little off. It was in one helluva party, and toward the end of the night. everyone enjoyed it none the less. Thanks for the feedback...negative or postive.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I didnt mean to come off so ugly...the guy did a great job and its hard to sing Plant....maybe if he didnt have that echo in his vox totally maybe it will be better...i like the transitions you made....between songs...

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a blast! This is really a great job! Man, how big was that place? Sounds huge! :icon_thum

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Gotta love Zeppelin ! wooooooooohooooooooooo ! Nice job on the transitions ! Not bad job at all on covering Robert Plant . No doubt hes a tuff one !

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Nice vibe off this...nice live performance, guy! This is really cool and you can tell your audience was digging this bigtime! I actually like the singing and gotta give the guy credit cuz, as mentioned, Plant is pretty hard to do. Post some more clips from this event.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
There was about 600 people there when we recorded this. It's a place called Durty Nellie's in Palatine, Illinois. It's got this upper balcony that filled up real quick. Thanks for the comments. There are more clips from this show in my signature file. Enjoy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts