Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
cool stuff :)
has a very haunting feel to it, its now sounding as tho each part is not trying to fight for the same space :)
can also hear some of the subtle tones in the rhythm under the lead now ;)
drums need to go up in the mix a bit tho, rhythm guitars are haunting them out a bit

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SLoB said:
cool stuff :)
has a very haunting feel to it, its now sounding as tho each part is not trying to fight for the same space :)
can also hear some of the subtle tones in the rhythm under the lead now ;)
drums need to go up in the mix a bit tho, rhythm guitars are haunting them out a bit
Thanks Slob,

I must say there must of been 30-40 people helping me mix this,I still think I could do better ,but not at this moment..

But I listened to all of you guys Thanks

Joey Dahlia

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Dangit I didn't want to hit the thank you button!

Joey,

Lead guitar sounds good.....I even think the drums sound good but something in this mix has my speakers feeling like they are being overworked for the wrong reason. I think all the parts are there just something isn't at the right level. The lead at the 2:33 mark seems to just blaze my speakers. I don't have cheap equipment either so it is really working. Don't take this as discouragement maybe the levels just dont' agree with my speaker system. LIke I said all the parts are there so as soon as you get that "perfect" fit for each track level this will be that much better.

Mike

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,854 Posts
I agree with other posts, this is much better, but not the perfection it could be. I find sometimes I spend almost more time mixing than playing. You've got something really nice here, give it that last little push towards perfection.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rythameen said:
I agree with other posts, this is much better, but not the perfection it could be. I find sometimes I spend almost more time mixing than playing. You've got something really nice here, give it that last little push towards perfection.
You are so right,this song was real easy to make,I mean real easy..But mixing..

It's starting to make me sick, I wish Roy lived here in tampa...lol

He is a freak'n MASTER at this crap...

I will leave it like this for a few days just to take a break.. :scif890:

Joey Dahlia

1 - 6 of 6 Posts