Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a complete departure from anything normal...it's really just a blob of unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian dog poop...but for those who like weird...this should do...no drums, so I added layers of guitars with an old MXR Pitch Transposer, a shaker thing that looks like an egg, some voice over from somewhere, and an old empty can of coke as a slide with heavy pitch transposing and echo...what a lump of crud this is...LOL....

Attachments

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Sounded like something Hendrix to me :icon_thum
I rather liked the "crud" hehe

·
Registered
264 Posts
No Matter how wierd it...

no matter how wierd it is, or what they say about you, ("They is used as a stereotypical paraphrase in this statment) You are still in the top 3 of the writers I like to listen to here, (the phrase "top 3" is not intended to access any particular order of the "3" and could be #1 as well as #2 or #3).
Very Nice Excerpt as usual Rid.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I love strange!!..Man serg this is kick ass...You groooooovy man you..hehe:icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
not what I would have expected but it is very inventive and I love the triplet feel backing. mental lead :thumb: great job Sergio

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Sooooo....you're back doing drugs again, huh???:lol: Very creative stuff here, bro!!!!:woot: Love it!!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
Cool. Sounds like something from a movie that you'd expect playing in the background. Say a scene that has been building up for the big shoot out, starting out with a far away shoot with just a few people, then it comes in close up as the intensity builds.

Think Lethal Weapon with the desert shoot out, or the end of Se7en, or that kind of thing.

Very creative. Liked it. I could easily see it in a movie...

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
heh cool stuff, one of those moments when ya can lose yerself, sounds like u got to like that octave patch heh ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts