10. Heart of the Young (demo)
11. Hell to Pay
12. Judgment Day (demo)

http://rapidshare.com/files/5040426/Winger_-_Rare___Unreleased.rar

with art covers

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thank You Soooo Much For This Post. They Were Certainly A Class Act & Deserved Alot More Than A Hair-metal Status. Reb Beach Is An Amazing Musician. He Stands Right Beside Doug Aldrich In The Whitesnake Clan, Although Alot Of Credit Goes To Aldrich...unfortunately. Thanks Once Again.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I had heard the beginning of Can't Get Enuff through a torrent, however, the spaz that had it kept booting me off. As you can tell by my screen name, I am mainly into Stevie, Jimi, and the blues, however, when I was a teenager growing up in Texas, the best way to get the girls and play parties was to play the rock of the day (Hairbands and the late 70's and early-mid 80's rock). There was a lot of great music that I really still like and listen to a lot. It just makes me sick that this music has all but disappeared from the radio with the exception of "classic rock" stations. It is funny, we all went to all of the concerts, bought the albums and stuff as teenagers where we either worked afterschool jobs or borrowed from our parents. Now that we ARE the parents and "bread-winners" it would seem that we would really support this music. But there are no new releases of this music out, at least in the US. That is why concert tickets went from $8-$15 to $50, and now I just saw AC/DC tickets are running over $200 for crappy seats! Kiss tickets for what little shows I saw that there were playing were like $500! I know that the cost of living and all is stupid right now, but damn! We MAY be the bread-winners, but that means we have kids to feed and put through school too!
Thanks for the post! I had moved to Salt Lake City when I was 18 to "get away from bad influences" in the town I grew up in in Texas. I met a girl that worked in one of the large malls that met Kip Winger and the guys when they played the Salt Palace on their first US Tour. She got his autograph, she said for me. Yeah right Wendy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts