Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Crazy Admin
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey People ..

as was said lots of entries this month but it was a tie !

Stingx + vanman ... and zeppy took the crown this month well done ! i was very impressed look out real soon for guidelines for this months contest

Stig

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Congrats to the winners and congrats to all that entered, it was a great contest and you all did one hell of a a job!

·
Registered
886 Posts
oh bloody hell did I not win again.....
That's it, I'm taking up the ukelele.

In all seriousness it was a great contest this month with a load of great players and the winners are well deserved ones.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Congrats Vanman And Stingx and my zeppy
,,,You all did an outstanding job!!...Your all winners to me!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Awww thanks to all who voted for me and even those who didnt cuz I know this was a tuff one ! I really dont deserve it but thanks ! Congrats to VanMan and Stingx as well ! All the entries were outstanding I dunno how I even won ! Special thanks to my best bud keith a.k.a. vintage_brat :X and to mikey whos a great encouragment !

Thanks Mandy your a sweetie :X
Love you guys !

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Wow! Some contest. Geez...thanks to all who voted for VanMan and I and thanks to all those who competed in this months contest. Big congrats to you, zeppy
I thought you were going to take the gold all alone, and you came really friggin' close to doing so

I listened to each and every one of the tunes submitted and, not to sound cliche, but they all held up on their own merits and it really must have been very hard for you all to vote. Thanks again, especially to those who took the time out to listen and vote and make this a very close contest.

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
zeppy said:
Awww thanks to all who voted for me and even those who didnt cuz I know this was a tuff one ! I really dont deserve it but thanks ! Congrats to VanMan and Stingx as well ! All the entries were outstanding I dunno how I even won ! Special thanks to my best bud keith a.k.a. vintage_brat :X and to mikey whos a great encouragment !

Love you guys !

[/ QUOTE ]

Demand your mp3 of the month banner zeppy!!! Get yours, babe!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
stingx said:
[ QUOTE ]
zeppy said:

Love you guys !

[/ QUOTE ]

Demand your mp3 of the month banner zeppy!!! Get yours, babe!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I have 2 demand it stingx ???? lol OK I DEMAND MY MP3 of the month thing hahahhaa ! Purdy please wif sugar ontop

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
Was great fun this month!! High Fives to Stingx and Toasty!! and Zeppy!!!! Great job guys, and congrats!!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Thank you for the kind words of congratulations and thanks to Stingx for letting me ride his coattails. Congrats Zeppy! You earned it girlfriend!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts