Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Allo!

Thought i'd post a tune here. Looking forward to reading all your comments. Good or bad :D

This is part 1 of a two part song. The second part being very contrasting in composition. So i'll let you all "wear your teeth" on this one first. ;)

This is a great site people, and I'm looking forward to participating alot more!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
great composition!! i love the warm yet powerful lead tone and the synths!!... great overdubs and layering of sound. nice thrashy ending! very tight! killer sweeps too...

great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh btw, welcome to the site :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Andrew! Thanks for compliments, they are very much appreciated! I'll upload the other half tomorrow, it has a much mellower feel with a little prog thrown in for good measure. :D

Cheers!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very impressive. The opening riff is fantastic. very fluent and solid playing. sound a bit like Yngwie at the eand especially the rhythm. great work.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Heya Blister! Welcome man! Great to have you here on the site. Also awesome is having a HQ version of this tune to save to the hard drive :dance:
Really luv this one, your playing is liquid fluid here!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Blister this is amazing!!..Your tone is chilling..Love the dark kinda vibe of this tune..This will also go on my hard drive!!!..Cant waite to hear more of ya:thumb:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Man this kicked much ass, love the tone and playing, killa job!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the GREAT response and the warm welcome guys. Much appreciated!! :icon_thum

I'll post the send half of the tune shortly... be prepared for a drastic change of pace though :)

·
Valhalla is coming !!!!!
2,388 Posts
Yeah very powerfull , i do like the Victim of changes type riff at the begining . sounds unreal in my cans , really class tune , great :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again for all your great comments! :thumb: it certanily encourages a guy to post another!

:dance:

I just love that Bannana! LMAO!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just wanted to add another thanks for taking the time to listen and comment. :thumb:

Guess I'll post another! :dance:

Total Montey Python fan. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts