Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another clip from '91 at Rutgers University...

What more can you want? There's moshing to the tune (it IS a high enery cover complete with power chords) and bodies being flung!

I have a few more of these from this performance to finish up. Again, since you cannot directly post a .wmv extension, I had to zip this file up. It's about 3.5mb and I appologize for the crap quality. I tried three times to render it at a better sample rate but it kept exceeding the maximum file size allowed for upload.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Good stuff man, I've done this song a hundred times and could never manage to get anyone to mosh to it.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Way cool! Love these vids wish I had one of mine but that was before video camaras, hahahaha

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike sorry but that's my long time friend and collaborator, Jack, taking lead on that song. I've been trying for years to get something going with him but he's pretty out of it. I even tried to get him to join up here, so far to no avail. I think he's a great player and his singing is excellent. I'll keep hope that I'll turn him around but I won't hold my breath. I am glad you and others actually dig these old vids. I don;t have a great deal of media from that era, and even less before that era, but what I dig up I convert to digital media to make sure it doesn't degrade any more. Remember, that clip was recorded way back in 1991...almost 14 years ago

Thanks for watching

By the way, I posted a cover of this I did all by my lonesome a few months back:

http://www.guitars101.com/boards/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=Tributes&Number=63470&Forum=

·
Napoleon Dynamite
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vanman, sling shot, linda, sgstd...thanks for taking the time to download and watch and for the nice comments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.