Stairway to the Skies
Mother Earth

Length: 01:21:55

Enjoy the show!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Always get the "Download Quota Reached" with Google Drive. @mediaaddict, could you please repost to MEGA? :) (I'm still trying to get the last files from THE MONKEYS - VIDEO COLLECTION" from 2.5 MOTHS ago!

Thank you for the post - it is GREATLY appreciated, just not the host :(

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Always get the "Download Quota Reached" with Google Drive. @mediaaddict, could you please repost to MEGA? :) (I'm still trying to get the last files from THE MONKEYS - VIDEO COLLECTION" from 2.5 MOTHS ago!

Try a little later and without any software, just by clicking right your mouse and look for download option

·
Super Moderator
32,816 Posts
Could someone please explain the HUGE difference in the file sizes? The Blu-ray I made was only 2.91 GB in size. ancient_mariner's is 20 GB in size. Mine does not have any menus or other features, just the video made from the original mkv file. Why the big difference in the file size?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could someone please explain the HUGE difference in the file sizes? The Blu-ray I made was only 2.91 GB in size. ancient_mariner's is 20 GB in size. Mine does not have any menus or other features, just the video made from the original mkv file. Why the big difference in the file size?
My authoring software doesn't like mkv files, so reencoded to a MP4 file, and made it to 1920x1080 and 50fps, once added to software I increased either video and audio bitrate to make it as big as possible. DVD was just slightly above the 5.5 Gb, so I reduded the video bitrate to make it to a DVD5, DVD9 are expensive as hell

·
Super Moderator
32,816 Posts
Goy
My authoring software doesn't like mkv files, so reencoded to a MP4 file, and made it to 1920x1080 and 50fps, once added to software I increased either video and audio bitrate to make it as big as possible. DVD was just slightly above the 5.5 Gb, so I reduded the video bitrate to make it to a DVD5, DVD9 are expensive as hell
Got it. Thanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts

There is an easy workaround, it works every time. Just right click on the files and use 'add shortcut to drive' option to save links to the files into a folder on your own google drive. Then just download as normal, you won't get that error. Super easy fix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts