Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made the backing from samples I found and wrote some lyrics. I think it's kinda catchy, hope y'all dig it. BTW, look for some new goodness from me and Wiz shortly. Thanks for listening.

Update: I wasn't really happy with the drums last time around and the overall mix so I redid it. For those that are interested, this is the new and improved version.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
nice work vanman...the singer's got a great voice...maybe he should lend it out to other people's tracks... :icon_peac

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jimihendrix said:
nice work vanman...the singer's got a great voice...maybe he should lend it out to other people's tracks... :icon_peac
Um, I AM the singer, LOL!! And I've lent it out from time to time when people ask nicely, lol.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
Great song Bob....Love the upbeat sound it has...very groovy..The lyrics are great aswel..and ofcourse your vox always rocks hun!...This would be a great road trip tune to listen too..Wtg Hun..:grin: :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Mandy. This one was a lot fun to do and came about very quickly. Now about that road trip........when was it we were leaving again? And are you bringing the car seat for Jimmy? lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hardee har har...good one... :icon_cool

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jimihendrix said:
hardee har har...good one... :icon_cool
I actually meant TopJimmy but you're more than welcome to ride along. Just remember, I've already called shotgun.

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
I think Jimmy will be more safer on my lap;)
VanMan2000 said:
Thank you Mandy. This one was a lot fun to do and came about very quickly. Now about that road trip........when was it we were leaving again? And are you bringing the car seat for Jimmy? lol

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
rain said:
I think Jimmy will be more safer on my lap;)
Ditto!!! ;) This kicks ass Toast, awesome job dude!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Great tune Toast!
Loved the flowing style.
:icon_thum

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Very original piece of work. Love the background vocals and shaker, really adds a lot of depth to the production.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Sheesh van and you talk about me belonging to the rainbow group and your talking about guys sitting in your lap LOL...........but serously killer job on the song! Your singing keeps getting better and better

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike4beka said:
Sheesh van and you talk about me belonging to the rainbow group and your talking about guys sitting in your lap LOL...........but serously killer job on the song! Your singing keeps getting better and better
If you read the thread all the way through, I think you'll see that you mistook my meaning, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sling Shot said:
Another KILLER!!!!! Love it!!! Foot tapper for sure!
Thanks for listening, coming from you I'll be flattered.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts
It's a really happy tune...I seem to be running out of adjectives..so how about I call it supercalafragalisticexpialadosiously good stuff!!! Great one Toast! I enjoy your tunes! :icon_peac :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts