Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a vocal reprise of that Badfinger/Nilsson/Mariah Carey favorite, "Without You." Listen closely for the Cameron Diaz inspired moments in the second chorus. :shock:

·
Registered
120 Posts
loved your singing.

i was really shaking at the last chorus so you won't go out of pitch :) :)

very pleasant voice you got there.
i just love hearing those kind of recordings, acoustic guitar and a voice.

keep them comin'.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the listens and very, very kind words Jimi, Linda and Rakun. Appreciate it a lot.

rakun said:
i was really shaking at the last chorus so you won't go out of pitch :) :)
Yeah I went up an octave for the second chorus and had to do the falsetto thing. No way I can hit those notes otherwise. :notme: It's a toughie, but this one's otherwise fun to sing.

·
Da Blooze Guy
5,842 Posts
Nice rendition, you have a lot of courage to just put your voice out there right up front with only an acoustic guitar. I couldn't hit those notes at the end even if you stuck a board up my...............well, I just couldn't hit em. Thanks for this one.

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,734 Posts
Wow ksdb...excellent song choice!! You did great! :icon_thum I want to try this tune one day being inspired by the way you did it!! Heart did a version of this and Ann Wilson just blew the house down with her vocals!!! ("Magazine" was the title of the LP).

·
~Free Will~
6,003 Posts
I soo agree with you SG...I love stuff like this...You did a beautiful job KS:thumb:
sgstd said:
Just a man, his voice and his guitar...doesn't get more pure than that!!! Well done, bro!!!!:icon_thum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.