Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again i got to work with my sweetie on this one...and once again she floored me with her emotion and her touch..you truely are an amazing guitarist in my book hun.. you capture the mood of the songs so perfectly and you have a way of bringin them to life...i love working with you on these tunes sweetie:sap:

hope you guys enjoy this as much as i did

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
guitarwizard2003 said:
Once again i got to work with my sweetie on this one...and once again she floored me with her emotion and her touch..you truely are an amazing guitarist in my book hun.. you capture the mood of the songs so perfectly and you have a way of bringin them to life...i love working with you on these tunes sweetie:sap:

hope you guys enjoy this as much as i did
mmmmm u know the pleasure is all mine Don :sap: Just thought Don did an awesome job with this one ! Would like to thank him for askin me to collab on this one with him :) I loved every min of it !

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Very very nice DON,ZEPPY...........love your renditions lots lots of feel here wonderful :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
very classy indeed. I really enjoyed this. It is a great backer and the guitars sound lovely - not too saturated and very delicate phrasing. If your two's playing gets much more intimate you know you are going to have to get a room together because this is a family forum :D :lol:

Great job.

·
I'm a Very Good Girl !
1,350 Posts
I totally agree with what VB said, there are no words to discribe this, its just too good to even begin. You're just amazing :bowdown:

·
NURSERY RHYME KING
270 Posts
Great job guys, this is the kinda feel I strive for when I am playing and you 2 nailed it...and wiz very nice backing man....

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Gr8 collab Zeppy, Don!!!:jam: Awesome feel from both of ya's. I love blues tunes....and this is a masterpiece!!!:bowdown:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts