Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol, ok so this a couple of years to late, but I just got Rhapsody and I've been checking out all kinds of stuff.

Anyways, I used to be a HUGE fan of King Diamond way back when, but for some reason after "The Spider's Lullaby" he just kept releasing a strew of crappy albums and figured that all his talent was spent and I pretty much gave up on him.

However, I recently checked out "The Puppet Master" album, holy crap! I don't know what the hell he did, but this album is one of the best things he's ever released. I'd say its right up there with "Them" and "Abigail" (not quite as good as "The Eye" though).

Anyways, if you're an old fan whose given up on him, you've got to hear this mindblowing comeback.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Indeed. I'm more of a "Fatal Portrait" and "Them" fan, but most of his albums jam. I really dig his voice. I don't take any of his lyrics with Mercyful Fate seriously though. It's just too silly with his voice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.