Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Wiz - nice use of 3/4 timing and good phrasing again. 3/4 used to be the staple diet of be-bop players because it sorts the men from the boys, jazz wise. And 'Man' you seem really comfortable with it. Very controlled and thought out. no wasted notes. Really good! I saved it to HDD. The backing was excellent too.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont even know what 3/4 timing is lol.. i just threw the drums together and jammed to it lol.. thx for the feedback man appreciate it..glad ya liked it

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Whohooo Wiza goodness, this was awesome buddy, outstanding job!!

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Hey, you got me wondering now
- but it sure sounds 3/4 to me. Respect!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it could be 5/8 and i wouldnt know lol.. i just use what i have and try to make somethin fit it lol...if ya find out for sure what it is let me know

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
well it counts easy on 3/4 to me

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Just for the record Wiz ain't lying here. I tried to explain 12/8 to him and was not very successful. What does this mean? It means I hate him even more, because he just wings this stuff and he's still THAT fucking good. Great job Wiz!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol yes you did try that didnt you lol...omg i feel like an idiot, i know nuttin about this stuff i am sorry...thx for listenin vanman and glad ya liked it

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
Had another listen and I have to say this is the most enjoyable thing (for me anyhow) that you have posted so far. good work fella!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Mystery77 said:
This was beautiful sweetie... I love it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the site mystery77, glad to have ya here!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts