Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Wah Wah!

HOT FOR TEACHER will be opening for Y&T tomorrow night as they kick off their summer tour. Y&T will be heading to the UK and Europe this summer.

Y&T Tour Dates

Terry:jam:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My day was just made...

Y&T was just on The Bone radio station here in the Bay Area plugging tomorrows show and Dave Meniketti says he can't wait to see HOT FOR TEACHER 's guitarist and mentioned my name....

That was cool!

Terry:rock:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Sunnie!

Looks like we're gonna be stopping in Portland on Aug. 12 on the way up to Kirkland WA on Aug.13 (Waldo's).

I think the place in Portland is called Pete's Pizza Bar or something like that, I'll let y'all know when it's confirmed.

Terry :thumb:

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Cool to hear you are making it up this way Terry. I should probably mention that me and my buddy are taking a vacation and coming down to the city this coming Monday the 18th through the following weekend. If you get some free time during the week let me know man, we'll hook up for a beer I won't make you drive all the way to Daly City this time. :thumb:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ericgtr said:
Cool to hear you are making it up this way Terry. I should probably mention that me and my buddy are taking a vacation and coming down to the city this coming Monday the 18th through the following weekend. If you get some free time during the week let me know man, we'll hook up for a beer I won't make you drive all the way to Daly City this time. :thumb:
Yeah Eric,
We'll definately hook up!
I have some rehearsals next week so youse guys can sit in..

Terry :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts