Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
wow beautiful zeppy.. tons of feel and emotion in this one, i love it sweetie.. i agree with what mickey said you are the Queen of emotion.. this was fantastic im givin ya stars for this cuz you definatly deserve it for puttin your heart into it:sap: :yumyum: awsome job just fantastic hun:sap:

G

·
awwwww ty sweety for the song :p hehehe jking...wow again kiler feel and phrasing..and that tone mmmmmmmmmmmmm ..well done purdsssss:icon_thum

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesoem, gr8 job Zeppy!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
mmmm thank you hun you shouldnt have..hehe..This was awsome hun...whoeva that special someone is.. if they aint happy with this..imma kick that arse!:D ..but then again they might like that...lol..WTG Zeppers!!:cool:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Geez zep, here I was thinkin I was that special person....but by the sound of this, it's a bit too special to be me! LOL!! Awesome job on this one...you've really come a long way since the yahoo days...I'm proud of you. *hugs* :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Danny Danzi said:
Geez zep, here I was thinkin I was that special person....but by the sound of this, it's a bit too special to be me! LOL!! Awesome job on this one...you've really come a long way since the yahoo days...I'm proud of you. *hugs* :thumb:
heheh thanks Danny ! Such an honor u'd even listen . I try lol maybe sumday I'll get there . I do apreciate your compliments tho and yeah yahoo still sucks hehehehe .

Thanks Rid , Keith , Rain , Jimmy , Stingx hope I dint leave anyone out ... all of your compliments mean soooo much 2 me ! Your all very special to me :) thanks for takin time to listen :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.