Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spotted a couple of shots from a concert in Europe from two days ago.

If you saw Yngwie on the G3 live in Denver DVD, you'll see that he's shed a tremendous amount of weight already.
Back then, his wrists were so big his watch seemed as if it was going to snap and his fingers looked like sausages.

Glad he's working on getting healthier...

·
Premium Member
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, and I forgot to mention, but it also looked like his fingers were so fat and close together that they must have certainly impaired his playing speed.

I'm looking forward to hearing his new album which came out earlier this year in Japan and is due out here in July.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Wow....good for you Wengie. Now you can take a few links out of that Rolex watch band.:icon_thum

Besides-I know from personal experience that if you don't eat you get a better Vodka buzz!:shock:

It's a Win-Win!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
he's still overweight.......i have the Denver DVD......all his weight goes to his ass LOL...its hard to tell how much weight he has lost from those pics.

·
Captain DB... Savvy ?
3,523 Posts
hes still chubby yes . but most people of that age are chubbier than when they were young . once you stop growing you start getting fat . some people dont know that and they fall into the trap . heard about this months ago but its good to see hes keeping it up .

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
im not gonna get chubbier thats for sure. lol :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts