Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ! Cant miss a week without a Wiz and Zeppy Collab hahahaha . Hope ya'll arent 2 bored with us yet lol . Thanks again Don for asking me again to collab with ya . Ya know I always love to :sap:

Anyways , this is a bass and drums backing that Don put a rhythm to . Hope ya like . He plays the first lead and I do the second part ! Thanks to all that listen !

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
mmmm ty for joinin me again sweetie, you did an absolutly beautiful job on this... i love your playin and i love bein your fav partner:sap: :yumyum:

·
Jeff McDonald
3,684 Posts
zeppy said:
Hi all ! Cant miss a week without a Wiz and Zeppy Collab hahahaha . Hope ya'll arent 2 bored with us yet lol . Thanks again Don for asking me again to collab with ya . Ya know I always love to :sap:
Although the PDA gets a little old, the music never does!!! ;)

Another soulful collab from you two. Very complimentary feel on those leads. Zeppy, your tone and squawks (pinch harmonics) sound a lot like Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top. Those squawks are one of the self-proclaimed trademarks of his style. And G-Wiz, your tone always sounds sweet as butter.

This backer sounds like a slowed down version of that song by The Cure that came out around 1989 ("I Will Always Love You" or something like that). The bassline is almost note for note. Makes for a smooth and soulful rhythm track. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Well...aren't you two becoming quite the item!!!:notme: :toothless I'm jealous!!:ball: This gr8 !!! Soooo much feel in this!!!:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Can I be in the wedding party for your online guitars101 wedding???

Hey ya'll liked the collab! the backer seemed a little low. Leads and such were great you two....keep the collabs coming!

·
Registered
125 Posts
WOW...now that was was a sweet jam....a great mellow type jam that just pulls you right into the music. This one was very enjoyable...Excellent job on both parts...You two really need to hook up and do some jamming in person..............:thumb::thumb:

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
i don't get tired of these collabs, this one was gr8, tasteful, and dare i say had...hmmmmm... chemistry. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lol: Thanks guys for all the listens and compliments ! Great 2 have ya'll listen :icon_redf

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
guitarwizard2003 said:
thx for all the listens and feedback guys, zeppy you did it again on this one:sap:
Nuh uh u did it Don :sap: :bowdown:

Thanks all for the compliments :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
that rocked....very tasteful playing from both of you. It set a very relaxed atmosphere. Nice job you two.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts