Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your dream guitar and stack? include ne pedals if u wish...

Id have to say an ESP Alexi Laiho and a Marshall AVT150X Stack.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Stack: probably a/b/y one signal goin thru a Marshall Mode 4, the other goin thru a Mesa Mark IV, gimme some monster distortion tone..i have no clue what kind of cab though...

Git: well...lessee...i hate fenders (no offense guys) i've only played craptastic $100 Ibanez's, i have a wierd love hate with all the Gibson/Epi's i've played...Schecters have blown...i guess the only guitars i've found within my grasp to be consistent in the left handed craftsmanship are B.C. Rich's...i own a platinum warlock and i've played a Mockingbird, my Warlock has a Licensed Rose Trem, the Mockingbird i played had a stoptail...so if i were to buy it, i'd be set...my crazy ass trem guitar and my super solid stop tail guitar...

but if i could find a decent one, i'd like to have an LP

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,181 Posts
Nice rig axe! :Sylvia:

Heres mine...

Guitar: Ibanez UV777P 7-String (which i already own)

Amp: Marshall JCM 800 head with 1960A&B cabs (which i own half of, i still need to get myself a straight cab)

·
Shredding it up!!!
1,181 Posts
theicecreamman said:
I wish I could have a replica of the guitar Steve Vai has on the cover of Passion and Warfare.
Mesa Boogie Roadster Combo for the amp
Hey icecreamman, if you got the cash check this place out...Ibanezrules.com They have a great selection of Ibanez guitars including the limited run of the DNA guitars from the Passion and Warfare era, i have seen the 7-string versions on there as well!

If you really are interested check it out and just check it every now and then because the list does change.:thumb:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bogner Uberschall for an amp, for a git, I would have one custom made San Dimas Charvel

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
my Dream Axe and Stack would be........

Ibanez JEM and a Carvin Legacy Fullstack

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jeez... thats a nice stack

·
Registered
296 Posts
I pretty much got the guitar thing. I love all my guitars. I can't think of one more that I want right now. I also love my Fender Hot Rod. My next step would be a Marshall tube combo and go A/B.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.