Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7h5jb7

I am in no way affiliated with the taper. I do respect audience recordings. You can find the Flac version on bt.etree which I highly support. But I made this into mp3 for a few friends including US Soldiers in Afghanistan, Hawaii, and Minot, North Dakota . Support our troops. Support live and free trading. Never sell for a profit. Peace
_________

Zac Brown Band
Southern Ground Music and Food Festival
Main Stage
Blackbaud Stadium
Daniel Island, SC
October 21, 2011 [Friday]

****Team Dirty South Recording****

source: Busman-mod Oktava MC-012 [hypers/x,y] -> BM2p+ UA-5 -> Sony PCM M-10 [24/48]
transfer: M-10 -> Wavelab 6.1 [gain/fades] -> CD Wave 1.98 -> Wavelab 6.1 [Crystal/UV22HR] -> TLH [flac/8] -> FOOBAR [tags]

recorded by: Chris Davis

One Set:
01 - Love the One You're With [Stephen Stills]
02 - Swingtown [Steve Miller Band]
03 - Trouble [Ray LaMontagne]
04 - Oh My Sweet Carolina [Ryan Adams]
05 - Runnin' Down a Dream [Tom Petty]
06 - Fox on a Run [Manfred Mann]
07 - I Lost It [Lucinda Williams]
08 - Amie [Pure Prarie League]
09 - Goodbye Blue Sky [Pink Floyd] ->
10 - Comfortably Numb* [Pink Floyd]
11 - Folsom Prison Blues*# [Johnny Cash]
12 - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down [The Band]
13 - Who Knows [Zac Brown]
14 - Ain't Life Grand [Widespread Panic]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7h5jb7

Can't believe they cover WSP. I am thrilled.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
these guys are a very talented band - i've got a buddy who's a big fan and he plays them often. they DO pull off some unexpected fluorishes here and there where you're like 'whoa, that was cool'.
in their originals i mean.
thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these guys are a very talented band - i've got a buddy who's a big fan and he plays them often. they DO pull off some unexpected fluorishes here and there where you're like 'whoa, that was cool'.
in their originals i mean.
thanks!
Yeah, I was like wtf. Zac Brown Band really covered these songs. I was especially interested in their version of Ain't Life Grand, by Panic. Since they already covered Ray LaMontagne's version of Jolene on their breakout album, it was interesting to hear their interpretation of Ray's song 'Trouble.' It was also interesting to hear the pink floyd covers. This makes for a perfectly good mix cd and it's an entire show packed with goodies.

ML

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is something funny to me. I did a google search for 'Zac Brown Brown Bootlegs' and the second listing was the link to to here. I thought that was interesting, so Download this already!!!!! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts