Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a back track for this tune for years, but no luck. I want to perform it live, so I need a good quality backing track. It wouldn't bother me at all to skip the bass solo, incidentally.

Anyway, given as how I really want this track, I would be willing to compensate for a decent quality product. Waddya say?

Bert

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've got Zap, but I didn't create it so I can't post it here. However, it was donated by a user at my site (guitarvoice.com) so you can download it there.

I'm just trying to respect the rules here...cool?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumpity-bump...

Still looking for "Zap". There are a couple of PowerTabs of the guitar parts in the PowerTab archives (one of which seems to be quite a bit better than the other -- plus, if I recall, one of them is in the wrong key), but no full midi or back track to be found. This is such a great jam tune -- I'm surprised no one has put a back track together yet.

Cheers,
Bert

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And bump once again...

Don't want to be a nag, but doesn't anyone else really, REALLY want a backtrack for Zap? This is one of the greatest all-time guitar instrumentals -- lots of different genres, plenty of tricky parts to blunder on, good for improv...

If anyone is inspired to make a track, please contact me.

(Should I give up yet?)

Cheers,
Bert

1 - 6 of 6 Posts