Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is the second time this has happened to me....both parties have to agree first!:doh:

Yes, all battles must be approved by both parties before posting it.

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what song would you like to do....andit seems that my last battle that doing it note for note was a drawback so define whether this is an improvised solo or a note for note solo

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry but i find it more of a challenge to take on a song that theres a backer to...theres more of a clearer comparison that way.....and usually will show rythym and lead abilities....and i find that more challenging and fun...kind of tired of lead improvising battles

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like your attitude...sound like an interesting idea...did you improvise over the whole song.....or what time slot did you solo?:jot:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im at work now but ill try to record something tonight...i will post a "ready to challenge" post here tonight by 10 pm the latest....by 7 the earliest...check back here:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
axeshredder said:
im at work now but ill try to record something tonight...i will post a "ready to challenge" post here tonight by 10 pm the latest....by 7 the earliest...check back here:thumb:
:scratch:

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just did hots on for nowhere for a challenge and the guy canceled (chickened)out...anyone...it really sux when you do one for no reason:icon_nono

1 - 17 of 17 Posts