Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I gotta new toy for Christmas so just had to try it out . Its a keyboard ! So I did all the keys and the guitar . Dunno where this one came from but it came lol so here it is . Kinda dark soundin and different than my usual .

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
WOW Zeppers!!!!...This i love!!!...I love anything thats got that darkness feel to it!!!..You really done a fantastic job on this hun!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
cool key intro!! and of cos zep`s sexy guitar playing :D maybe if me the intro i would add abit of shred cos the intro caught my ear :D wtg keep it up ;)

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
mmmmmmm take me away sweetness, this was beautiful.. i love the dark soundin keys, you really did a awsome job on them.. and with your tone and feel wow is all i can say.. i look forward to hearin more of this from you.. this was really right up my alley.. i knew there was magic in them fingers:sap: :sap: :yumyum: :yumyum:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guitarwizard2003 said:
mmmmmmm take me away sweetness, this was beautiful.. i love the dark soundin keys, you really did a awsome job on them.. and with your tone and feel wow is all i can say.. i look forward to hearin more of this from you.. this was really right up my alley.. i knew there was magic in them fingers:sap: :sap:
Well ty sweetie :sap: ya just 2 good to me !

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Rain and Yak ! So nice of ya 2 listen . Yak if I could shred I would lol . just lack the skills my friend . I do agree wif ya tho .

·
Thunder from the East
2,039 Posts
zeppy said:
Thanks Rain and Yak ! So nice of ya 2 listen . Yak if I could shred I would lol . just lack the skills my friend . I do agree wif ya tho .
nah.. its not skills :D u got skills lady :) maybe not ur cup of tea to shred cos your`s a bluesy style of playing :D great tone btw too

·
excess to requirements
7,118 Posts
cool! multi instrumentalist :thumb: This is really good young lady :D

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This was awesome Zeppy, loved the whole feel of it, killa job!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Goport said:
cool! multi instrumentalist :thumb: This is really good young lady :D
ty goport for listening ! Thats sweet of ya . I use to play keys long ago but Im kinda rusty now . Just gonna use it to make sum tunes wif I hope :) Should be fun !

·
Registered
886 Posts
Cool stuff. Good guitar tone and great blues licks. Also the mix is really good. What kind of keyboard did you get? I'm thinking of acquiring a one too. The only thing is that it sounds more like an idea than a song. Could do with a new section in to break it down. Can't fault the playing.:bowdown:

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sxybasschick said:
i really like this, do you write as well?
Ummm well Im trying . Im mostly into instrumental things tho . I do write those ... just dont write much lyrics .

Thanks so much axle ! and Jimmy for listening ! Glad ya liked it :)

·
Playin The Blues
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
phil28uk said:
Cool stuff. Good guitar tone and great blues licks. Also the mix is really good. What kind of keyboard did you get? I'm thinking of acquiring a one too. The only thing is that it sounds more like an idea than a song. Could do with a new section in to break it down. Can't fault the playing.:bowdown:
Phil its just a cheapy .... yamaha psr275 but it gets the job done for makin sum tunes to jam with . Dont sound bad at all and has all kinda voices and rhythms ... so its workin well for me :) ty for listening :) and I agree bout the idea lol Im just not very good at writing yet . I"ll get there .

·
Axe Grinding Guitarist
3,114 Posts
nice tune Zeppy! Love the keys. After hearin this,, im thinkin about gettin a cheap keyboard to fiddle around with for recordin. I have an ancient casio but dont sound as good as even the cheap ones now and days. wtg again. love your idaes as a whole here. you have really darn \good compositional skills from what i hear. wtg again!:thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sweeeeeet job Zep....damn girl you I love your bluesy style!!!!! Awsome job on the keys too......No doubt about it....you are all that and a bag of chips....:thumbup: ...YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!.......:icon_thum

1 - 20 of 41 Posts