Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Re: Zep\'s Rock and Roll with Vocals (EJ)

Well that certainly has an EJ spin on it, great tone from the V-amp.....fret work was awesome .....love it.

BTW-What setting did you use (does not sound like your standard B2)...and man you are up early on a Saturday.

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks Guys, and yes, it is trusty B2
Funny thing this morning... I boot up my computer, but the guitar was hellaciously louder than normal through my headphones. I rebooted, and things seemed fine while booting up, but when I actually got into Windows the sound was like friggin' 20 on a scale of 1-10.

I adjusted the "line in" and recording levels, so I wonder if that changed up my ol' favorite B2 a little bit

As for being up early, hell it's the only time I can get any playing in: Either early in the morning or late at night, no regular hours for me!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts

Wow this was amazing EJ, awesome tone and playing, outstanding job!

·
I am a meat popsicle
4,743 Posts

....Damn....melted me face off....as on our colab of long ago......
Great to hear you with the ZEP my spicy brother!! Great job!!

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Many thanks folks. Serg, I'm really glad you dug it. Honestly though, I can't beat what we did with Dazed and Confused. That was just incredible!

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts

Damn fine job EJ. Great guitar sound. Btw, I'm looking to do Immigrant Song if anyone's interested?

·
Banned
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

[ QUOTE ]
VanMan2000 said:
Damn fine job EJ. Great guitar sound. Btw, I'm looking to do Immigrant Song if anyone's interested?

[/ QUOTE ]
:hand goes through the ceiling: I'd be up for it unless someone else is just itching for it. Let me know. And thanks for the props

1 - 20 of 20 Posts