Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided to try to figure out my old drum machine not to mention I watched the Night of the Living Dead trilogy this weekend. Had some slow time and decided to record something.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
This kicked major ass bud, killa job!!

·
BRAVO TIME
3,143 Posts
IMO your best yet.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Zeppy and Andrew it is much appreciated

Flair TY I appreciate you always giving a listen and helping others and myself improve. Hopefully I can keep the good stuff coming!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Cool tune Mike....but the title threw me off a bit.....I was expecting a cross between White Zombie and Slayer.:icon16:

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
I LOVED the hand claps. (Perhaps my favorite percussion instrument next to the cowbell) I think this is the best I've heard you post so far. Diggin' it.

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks Van and yeah I was diggin the clap (from the drums not any STD) myself......so I kept it :icon16:
Thanks for hte listen Van!!

·
~Free Will~
6,028 Posts
This was Kick ass Mika!!!...Rock on bud!!:icon_jam:

·
Scandinavian noise maker!
2,767 Posts
Man I loved your sound and playing on this one!!!
Cannot do anything but admire your hard work and dedication!
:icon_bowd:rock:
You have a good feel and great rhythm sense.
:icon_cool
Truly a pleasure bro!

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you rid but don't admire me....admire yourself and the others here who have always taken some time to listen to others music and help those of use who aren't as good keep up the hard work to improve.......to that I say :rock: :rock: you guys and gals all rock.....

Thanks for the listen man I really appreciate your time!

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
sorry mikey i must of missed this during the site move.. another great tune here, i like your style of approach to rhythms and your lead playin keeps gettin better everytime.. great work:woot:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
This kills, Mike!!!:icon_jam: :icon_jam: You're making huge strides in your playing...gr8 job bro!!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.