Guitars101 - Guitar Forums banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
yeah, re-upping might fix it. I just noticed I was unable to DL that part as well. Thank you
I can rip disc2 to a MKV file just fine. It just won't load as a DVD in any software I've tried.
Hey friend Disc 2 have problems also : "VIDEO_TS VOB error.incorrect password / decryption error". Can you fixed it please? Thank you.
Yea, I'm just gonna reup them. So sorry for the wait on this guys. Really. Gonna start again tomorrow morning because I'll be able to leave my computer on and uploading while I'm gone all day.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok, I'm deleting the "VIDEO_TS VOB" in disc 2 and reupping that. Let me know if that solves any problems.
That appears to be the main issue people are having. I will reup that and begin on volume 5 :)

Let me know if there are any other errors you find and I will fix them :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I just completed downloading all 9 discs, and the only one that won't play is disc 2. If you have another source for disc 2, let me know and I'll try that one.
Thanks.
Bummer! I'm gonna try to find a torrent for this :) Disc 10 coming later today (gotta edit my OP - forgot it was 10 and not 9. Golly this whole thread is a mess. I'm so sorry!!!)

Hi WW. Thanks for all the work you have been putting into this. Above you mentioned a torrent link. If you have one that would be awesome!
I'll see what I can find on The Traders Den as I don't have DIME. :)

Thank you for these!

So does anybody have a 'Replacement for Disc 2' and the 'Missing Disc 10' to get this set competed?
Disc 10 isn't missing - didn't have time yesterday to up it. Gonna up it today :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Bummer! I'm gonna try to find a torrent for this :) Disc 10 coming later today (gotta edit my OP - forgot it was 10 and not 9. Golly this whole thread is a mess. I'm so sorry!!!)

I'll see what I can find on The Traders Den as I don't have DIME. :)

Disc 10 isn't missing - didn't have time yesterday to up it. Gonna up it today :D
You're good warewolf95, appreciate your working this. But if you do have the torrent for this, that'd be cool too. Thank you again

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
You're good warewolf95, appreciate your working this. But if you do have the torrent for this, that'd be cool too. Thank you again
The whole set appears to be up in 5 torrent parts:

Enjoy!

Still gonna get disc 10 up later - hope you can get disc 2 working.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks - I'm downloading the disc2 torrent now. I'll let everyone know when I complete and if it works correctly.
:) Sounds good!

Yea, I originally downloaded mine from the MEGA links on that blog that I posted in the request thread for this. They were fine at the time but are mostly dead now. Point is that was my source for these so who knows if the poster on that blog posted those with an error that isnt present in the torrent.

Awaiting your results :)

21 - 40 of 76 Posts